See why the landscape of The Trossachs has fired the imagination of writers and artists for centuries, with its wild beauty, tree covered mountains and crags, and the bonny banks of Loch Lomond. Discover a tale of two cities in Edinburgh and Glasgow, both packed with a fascinating history, rich heritage and superb shopping and take a spectacular trip on the West Highland Railway running from Oban to Glasgow.
- 12 June & 29 September 2019from £319pp
- Return ferry crossing from Belfast to Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Long Loch Hotel, Arrochar
- Scottish breakfast and evening meals
- Visits to Edinburgh, Oban and Glasgow
- Train journey on the West Highland Railway
- Services of an experienced tour manager