Experience the romance and mystery of the rugged Mullaghmore Peninsula that juts dramatically into the Atlantic and is a place of lush green fields, rocky islands and gorgeous beaches sprinkled with ancient castles and quaint Irish towns – in the north Ben Bulben towers over the village and beach and in the south lies the picturesque Lough Gill, subject of one of Yeat’s most famous poems.
- 12 June & 5 September 2019from £398pp
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the 3* Pierhead Hotel, Mullaghmore
- Irish breakfast and evening meals
- 3 full days exploring the region including – Lissadell House, Slieve Liag and Glenveagh National Park
- Services of an experienced tour manager