Mayrhofen has earned it's place among the top ski and snowboard resorts in the world. The resort is a traditional village which not only manages to satisfy your partying needs but is also family-friendly, with excellent children's facilities. Mayrhofen is popular with confident intermediate skiers, snowboarders and families alike. It's home to an impressive cable railway but more importantly, it's home to the Van Penken terrain park, widely regarded as one of the best in Europe.
- 3* Pension Hochwimmer, Zell am See, B&Bfrom £509pp
- 3* Hotel Garni Schönblick, Söll, B&Bfrom £583pp
- Many more accommodation options available
- Prices include 22kg baggage pp and return transfers
- Call us to find out more about extras such as Ski School, Lift Passes, Ski Hire etc