For those who like to plan in advance, there could be nothing more magical than booking now for a 2020 visit to a true winter wonderland. Santa's Lapland offers a landscape of pine trees speckled with glistening snow, crisp white expanses of Arctic wilderness and of course, it is the time-honoured home of Father Christmas himself. Our short stays in Karesuando offer an insight into True Lapland, where a timeless charm is instilled in the traditional ways of a far-flung village 300km above the Arctic Circle. Step into this enchanting scene, with enough time to indulge in the wonders of Lapland: from a magical Search for Santa to a husky experience, your short break will be filled with magical experiences that we’re sure you and your family will never forget.
**Prices include limited half price child offer**
- Family (2+1) pricefrom £2597
- Family (2+2) pricefrom £3556
- Fly direct from Belfast with hot meals on board
- Full-board accommodation at Davvi Arctic Lodge
- Private family meeting with Santa
- Small gift for children from Santa
- Husky experience, Snowmobile adventure, Reindeer sleigh ride
- Loan of thermal suits and boots
- Time to spend with your family in the snow
- Santa's Wishlist
- Airport and resort transfers
- Your short trip to Lapland includes a number of winter activities. There are few experiences quite as exhilarating as journeying across the icy terrain on a snowmobile through Arctic snowscapes - children ride in a sled pulled by your guide’s snowmobile. Your trip to Lapland also includes boarding a sled pulled by a lively team of huskies amid the fells, forests and frozen lakes of Europe’s last wilderness. But there’s little that can match the thrill of your children meeting Santa. Excitement mounts even more as your family sets off on a reindeer-drawn sleigh in search of Santa’s hideaway log cabin where a warming encounter with him awaits, the highlight of this unforgettable trip to Lapland.