Our magical one-day Winter Wonderland trips run on two dates in December 2020 direct from Belfast to Finnish Lapland. On our Winter Wonderland daybreak, we take you and your family to a magical location, close to a vast snow-covered wilderness and a million miles from other overcrowded and over commercialised Lapland destinations. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be met by your representative and whisked through snowy forests and past frozen lakes to a scenic winter wonderland. Put your thermal suit and boots on and head into the snow for an action-packed day amidst a vast snow-covered wilderness in magical darkness. Excitement mounts for both children and parents as you venture in search of Santa’s hideaway cabin, the ultimate highlight of your one-day trip.
- Family (2+1) pricefrom £1577
- Family (2+2) pricefrom £1577 (Includes Free Child Place)
- Return flights with hot meals onboard
- Private family meeting with Santa
- Small gift for children from Santa
- Taster husky experience
- Taster snowmobile adventure
- Taster reindeer sleigh ride
- Warming lunch
- Loan of thermal suit and boots
- Government air passenger duty
- On your one-day Winter Wonderland trip, there’s a chance to sample a range of winter experiences that are guaranteed to get you in the Christmas Spirit. Whizz along on a sled pulled by energetic huskies or be soothed by the gentle padding of reindeer as they guide your sleigh over the frozen tundra. Your trip also offers the chance to experience a snowmobile trip - adults with a full UK driving licence have the opportunity to drive through the silent snowscapes (children pulled in a sleigh behind guide). Warm up around a crackling log fire or in the restaurant with a buffet lunch. And of course, the highlight of the day, each family will get to meet Santa in his log cabin, deep in the woods. Share your Christmas wishes with him during a private family encounter. And there’s even ample time for trying out tobogganing or even enjoying a friendly snowball fight during the day - great fun for all the family. All major activities take place on a frozen lake or river.