Why not start planning now to take your children for a fun-filled day in the pristine wilderness of Finnish Lapland’s far north for next Christmas? Our magical one-day Winter Wonderland trip departs on Saturday 4th December 20201. On our Winter Wonderland daybreak, we take you and your family to a magical location, close to a vast snow-covered wilderness and a million miles from other overcrowded and over commercialised Lapland destinations. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be met by your local representative and whisked through snowy forests and past frozen lakes to a scenic winter wonderland. Put your thermal suit and boots on and head into the snow for an action-packed day amidst a vast snow-covered wilderness in magical darkness. Excitement mounts for both children and parents as you venture in search of Santa’s hideaway cabin, the ultimate highlight of your one-day trip.
4th and 20th December 2021
- Family (2+1) pricefrom £1617
- Family (2+2) pricefrom £2116
- Return flights with hot meals onboard
- Private family meeting with Santa
- Small gift for children from Santa
- Taster husky experience
- Taster snowmobile adventure
- Taster reindeer sleigh ride
- Warming lunch
- Loan of thermal suit and boots
- Government air passenger duty
- We have a range of optional excursions to enhance your holiday including a stay in an igloo or ice fishing by snowmobile. What's more, we have some lovely extras that will make your holiday in Lapland even more special.